All of these sessions are now available on demand for free! Thank you to all who joined us for the live sessions.
Anti-Bias Education and Culturally Responsive Teaching Webinars
Share My Lesson’s 2021 Virtual Conference provides a rich spectrum of content that focuses on several trending topics in education. In this collection of 2021 Virtual Conference resources, you will find more than a dozen professional development webinars for teachers, school staff and parents focused on anti-bias education and culturally responsive teaching.
Engage with Share My Lesson partners like the Kunhardt Film Foundation, the Library of Congress, Blueshift Education, and Amber Chandler to explore new ways to innovate in the classroom in-person or virtually.
Earn PD Credit: Learn how you can earn professional development credit with Share My Lesson. Each session is worth an hour of continuing education credit, per your school's or district's approval.
- Register for all VC 2021 webinars
- Start a discussion about this topic
- Return to the VC 2021 community
Share My Lesson is now a New York State Education Department-approved provider for Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) requirements.
- Step 1: Upon completion of the Share My Lesson webinar, download your PD certificate of completion.
- Step 2: Complete CTLE certificate.
- Step 3: Send both your CTLE certificate AND Share My Lesson PD certificate of completion to [email protected].
Note: If you can't make a session time, register anyway, and we'll send you a link to view it on-demand after it has aired live.