Webinars by SubjectBack to top
- Collection Themes
- Parent, Family and Community Engagement Resources
- Summer of Learning Professional Development
Summer of Learning Professional Development
Updated on March 2019
You Don't Take a Vacation—Neither Do We
We know, as teachers, school support staff, education professionals and parents, you’re incredibly dedicated to giving our kids your all. And that continues over the weekends, during summer break and even holidays! We took a close look at how Share My Lesson members spend their summers—and the numbers speak volumes.*
- 75% of educators prepare next year’s lesson plans during the summer months.
- 83% of educators voluntarily engage in professional development over the summer.
- 88% of educators share their lesson plan with colleagues.
* Based on 2016 survey conducted by Share My Lesson with 674 responses.
To support your focus on summertime planning, preparation and professional development, we’re featuring some of our best webinars, lessons, activities and blogs.
Join us on Thursdays, July 19 and 26 and August 2 and 9 for our free Summer of Learning professional development series.
Webinar topic areas include: Addressing Equity, Classroom Management, Current Events, Educator Wellness & New Teachers, School Leadership, Social-Emotional Learning and Teaching Strategies.
Earn Credit: Learn how you can earn professional development credit. Each session is worth an hour of continuing education credit, per your school's or district's approval.
REGISTER FOR ALL SUMMER OF LEARNING WEBINARS FOR FREE