Getting started is easy. Go to the Applied Digital Skills website and sign up to set up your first class. Check out this guide with step-by-step instructions or go directly to the lesson through this link.
This lesson uses videos to teach critical life and technology skills:
- Introduction to Create a Blog Using Google Sites
- Review the Blogger Portfolio
- Create a Website
- Write an Introduction
- Create a Blog Using Google Sites Wrap-Up
- Extension: Write a Blog Post
- Extension: Add Hyperlinks to Your Blog
- Extension: Insert Maps in Your Blog
- Extension: Insert an Image in Your Blog
- Extension: Customize Your Website
- Extension: Publish Your Website
- Knowledge of online safety and security is an important part of being a good digital citizen.
- Knowledge of online safety and security is essential for students and professionals in the 21st century.
- Digital skills that students may use to develop and manage their online presence, such as creating a website and writing a blog, are skills they will use throughout their lives.
- Decide what information is safe to share online
- Highlight a document
- Write and proofread a blog
- Create and customize a website
- Create hyperlinks in a website
- Insert a map in a website
- Insert an image in a website
- Preview a website
- Publish and unpublish a website