Connect Your Students to Medicaid and CHIP Health Insurance Coverage
Help prepare your students for whatever the school year brings by encouraging eligible families to enroll in free or low-cost health coverage through Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Please visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- School Champion Letter
- Family Letter in English and Spanish
- Links, frequently asked questions, and more information on how to help connect kids to health insurance coverage
- A national coverage map to help find local program information
- A downloadable infographic in English and Spanish
- A downloadable flyer in English and Spanish
- And more!
Made Possible By: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
More from this Contributor
Support Your Students Mental Well-Being with NEW Emotional Empowerment Lessons for Grades 1-6
Lesson Plan | Grades 1-6
Choosing Kind: Language Arts Activities Inspired by the book Wonder
Lesson Plan | Grades 4-6
American Red Cross Disaster Preparedness Program: Prepare with Pedro
Kindergarten, Grades 1-2
Teach Counting, Sorting, and Creative Expression with Baby Shark's Big Show!
Lesson Plan | PreK, Kindergarten
Teach Active Citizenship with We The People: A Civics Remix
Lesson Plan | Grades 6-8