Help keep students safe on the roads with Drive2Life! Students ages 13-19 can use what they learn to enter the 2022 Drive2Life PSA Contest by entering a script for a 30-second public service announcement (PSA) video to encourage road-sharing safety.
One Grand Prize student winner will receive $2,000 and the chance to work with an Emmy Award-winning director to transform his/her PSA into a 30-second video. Plus, Runner-up and Teacher Prizes. See Official Rules for details.
Contest Deadline: March 21, 2022.
This program includes:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plan on road sharing that will support ELA, health, media, and communications lessons
- Student activity sheet on road safety practices every pedestrian, bicyclist, and e-scooter rider should know
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- PSA planning lesson and student handouts
- Contest Entry Form
- Reproducible family letter
- Sample PSA scripts
- Curricular standards alignment
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Road Sharing Tips
- Past winner submissions
- And more!
Made Possible By: The National Road Safety Foundation