Empower your students, faculty, and families to get in the wellness game with Fuel Up to Play 60!
Fuel Up to Play 60 is a youth wellness program that empowers students, parents, and educators to work together to build healthier communities. Learn more about how to enroll your school in the Fuel Up to Play 60 program below.
This program includes:
- Free nutrition and fitness teacher's guide/lesson plan
- Student activities that promote wellness and encourage youth to eat nutrient-rich meals and participate in at least 60 minutes of physical activity each day
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Complete teaching kit
- Wall poster featuring NFL Ambassadors
- Letter to principals
- Information about how to sign up for the Fuel Up to Play 60 program and help your school win NFL experiences
- Information about how your school can apply for a Fuel Up to Play 60 funding grant
- And more!
Made Possible By: American Dairy Association North East