Rating 951 Downloads 3616 Views Updated: Friday, April 30, 2021 - 9:42am
This comprehensive resource provides teachers with guides and lessons with
- an in-depth academic foundation of the key teachings of Judaism;
- key terms;
- Jewish identity, both cultural and religious;
- ancient Jewish history;
- Jews in medieval history;
- Jews in American history;
- branches of Judaism;
- guidelines of religion in public schools;
- a calendar of Jewish religious observance and resource guide.
This resource includes: primary source documents, informational texts, and classroom activities.