Rating 39 Downloads 487 Views Updated: Friday, May 15, 2020 - 2:53pm
These activities on legislating equal access will help students:
- Summarize a common understanding of legislative language
- Understand the purpose of the landmark Title IX legislation
- Research and understand Title IX’s impact on all types of learning communities
- Compare and contrast educational communities before and after Title IX
- Ensure adherence to Title IX on their own campuses
- Recap the gender unit by investigating opportunities for girls and women in other nations
Like this lesson on legislating equal access?
Check out more free lesson plans a resources in Share My Lesson's Celebrating Pride Collection.
Lesson Plan Resources
This resource is a part of the following collections: