Help build students’ sense of self and reinforce an appreciation for themselves and others, while supporting social-emotional learning, language arts skills, and creativity.
Complete teachers' kits include:
- Lessons and activities to help students explore and celebrate what makes them unique by creating words lists and conducting interviews
- Students use critical-thinking skills to explore authenticity in the world around, and celebrate their own authenticity and uniqueness with word clouds and writing activities.
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for more resources, including:
- Wall poster
- Bonus activity kits for grades 2-5 and 6-12
- Digital Activity: Create Your Own Magazine Cover
- The activities can be bound together with the digital magazine cover activity to showcase students as the stars of their own personal magazines.
- Activities for both grades are also available in Spanish.
Made Possible By: got milk?®