Image Credit: Nevilley
Guided Notes: Bozemanscience - AP Environmental Science - 010 - Natural Ecosystem Change
Copied from Bozeman Science: ‘Paul Andersen explains how the Earth's climate will natural change due to interactions between the Sun and Earth, volcanism, and plate tectonics. Species may go extinct leading to adaptive radiation or may move to a suitable climate. Primary and secondary succession are also discussed.’
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Taking Notes - 35 Minutes
- Discussion / Review - 15 MInutes
You can also access most public student materials at my website www.scihigg.com.
Included in this Download (via Google Drive)
- Student print (Google Doc and PDF for easy printing)
- Answer Key with additional information to fulfil the rubric requirement that students follow along and learn deeper.
Legal / Reuse Information
I release my material under a Creative Commons 4.0 International By Non-commercial (CC4-BY-NC) license.
- Make as many physical copies (prints) as you like.
- Use the originals on Google Classroom (or similar) as much as you like.
- Post links to the originals on the Higgins Google Drive to your students, as long as it is NOT a public link.
- If you edit any document, the original footer notes must remain. But, you may remove the page #’s and the ‘back to the top’ links.
You MAY NOT
- Re-publish any of my work for monetary purposes.
- Give out, or share, the link to EDU READ ME documents.
*The use of AP, Advanced Placement, or the College Board terminology does not in anyway state endorsement by AP, Advanced Placement, or the College Board.
Change Log (updates to this product):
02/02/19 - Initial Posting