Getting a good night's sleep is an important factor in students' overall health. Teach students about the many physical and mental benefits of proper sleep with standards-based activities.
This teaching kit includes:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plan
- 3 student activity sheets to help students evaluate their own sleep behavior, discover tips for healthy sleep habits, and create posters to share these tips with their peers.
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Curricular standards chart
- Sleep education video: "Why Are Teens So Sleepy?"
- Healthy Sleep Duration infographic
- "Sleep Smart" Complete Teaching Kit for grades 3-5
Made Possible By: American Academy of Sleep Medicine