Developed by education experts, Peekapak's innovative curriculum combines social-emotional learning with Common Core reading and writing standards.
Incorporating Peekapak into your class is easy! Our 20-minute sessions are designed to fit into your classroom routine, and with the click of a button, you can send updates, discussion questions, and digital storybooks to parents to reinforce your lessons at home.
Sign up for a free account at http://www.peekapak.com/
• Featured on Huffington Post, EdSurge, Entrepreneur Magazine, BetaKit, TechVibes, Yahoo Finance, International Business Times, CTV, Toronto Star and CH Morning Live
• 2014 Cohort of the Imagine K12 & JOLT (MaRS) Accelerator program with investment
• Partnership with George Brown College's Early Childhood Department from the Canadian Government (NSERC), ‘Researching optimal home play contexts and materials’
• Winners of the MasterCard Women in Entrepreneurship program http://bit.ly/1K6gS0z
• Recipient of the Centre For Social Innovation's Ontario Catapult Microloan (http://bit.ly/Ry9NxI)
• Part of the SheEO 2014 Cohort (http://bit.ly/RxUaWY)
• Grand Prize Winner of the It's a Start Competition (http://bit.ly/1rkkEXx)