Webinars for School Support Staff - Virtual Conference 2021
Get access to thousands of lesson plansJoin us
All of these sessions are now available on demand for free! Thank you to all who joined us for the live sessions.
Embracing Strategies for Positive School Climates for School Staff
Share My Lesson’s 2021 Virtual Conference provides a rich spectrum of content that focuses on several trending topics in education. In this collection of 2021 Virtual Conference resources, you will find more than a dozen professional development webinars for school staff focused on empowering student voices, supporting LGBTQ+ youth, helping students suffering from trauma, promoting mental well-being on the job and more.
Engage with Share My Lesson partners like Colorín Colorado, Turnaround for Children, First Book, the Education Civil Rights Alliance, Journeys in Film and Seeker Media and explore new ways to innovate in the school building.
Earn PD Credit: Learn how you can earn professional development credit with Share My Lesson. Each session is worth an hour of continuing education credit, per your school's or district's approval.
- View all VC 2021 webinars
- Start a discussion with other school staff
- Return to the VC 2021 community
Share My Lesson is now a New York State Education Department-approved provider for Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) requirements.
- Step 1: Upon completion of the Share My Lesson webinar, download your PD certificate of completion.
- Step 2: Complete CTLE certificate.
- Step 3: Send both your CTLE certificate AND Share My Lesson PD certificate of completion to [email protected].
Note: If you can't make a session time, register anyway, and we'll send you a link to view it on-demand after it has aired live.