I am a teacher, author of The Flexible ELA Classroom: Differentiation Tools for the 4-8 Classroom , and the 2018 Association of Middle Level Educator of the Year. I’m a proud NYSUT member, and the President of the Frontier Teachers’ Association.
Most of all though, I am a learner and can't wait to jump in to new projects. I am National Board Certified, and I love to talk about educational issues. For more information about The Flexible ELA Classroom, my workshops, and additional resources, visit my website doyoudifferentiate.com.
Follow me on Twitter @MsAmberChandler
- Teacher at FRONTIER MIDDLE SCHOOL in New York
- National Board Certified Teacher
- Member of Both AFT & NEA
- AMLE, Association for Middle Level Education
- NBCT, National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- Frontier Central Teachers Association