*Not Available for Credit*
Have you explored the new Share My Lesson website, yet? We’ve made a lot of changes and improvements. Join Kelly Booz, Director of Share My Lesson to get the inside scoop on how to save time, minimize stress, have some fun, and find exactly what you need on the new Share My Lesson website. We’ll also share some tips and tricks for getting the most out of our newest features.
The site redesign is in response to feedback from our members over the past year, and reflects what educators, school staff and families truly need to help all students thrive—socially, emotionally and academically.
Among the many new pluses, you’ll find:
- A robust search feature, with easy ways to find the resources you need, including a new tagging feature to find related content faster.
- Role-based search functions, content and collaboration spaces—all customized to meet your specific needs whether you’re a parent or caregiver, a teacher, a paraprofessional, a specialized instructional support person, a higher education faculty member, or an AFT affiliate member. You’ll also want to explore the expanded communities section.
- Streamlined ways to move around the site, with fun and engaging new illustrations and graphics, including new avatars for your SML profile and easier ways to upload lessons you want to share.
- The latest news-related lessons and blogs, plus resources for “topics to address this month” and a consolidated collections area.
- New ways to explore the high-quality content from trusted partners.