Secretary of State Antony Blinken participated in a reception celebrating Diwali at the State Department.
- What does Diwali remind us of, according to Secretary of State Antony Blinken?
- Based on the clip, how do people celebrate Diwali?
- According to Blinken, what "obligation" is more important than it has ever been?
- What "priority" does the State Department have regarding religion? How and why does it engage with this goal?
- Based on the clip, what does the lighting of the diya represent?
- According to the second speaker, what is the "main purpose" of Divali? What do the lamps represent?