Easy-to-implement activities reinforce positive daily dental habits while supporting early learning skills like cutting, counting, problem-solving, coloring, and creative expression.
An accompanying family letter provides families with tips about oral care and how sealants can help keep their children's smiles healthy so they are ready to learn.
This classroom kit includes:
- Lesson plan/teacher's guide
- Daycare to Kindergarten activity sheet in English and Spanish
- Grades 1-2 activity sheet in English and Spanish
- Teeth Talk! - Classroom wall poster
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Bilingual family letter in English and Spanish
- Additional grades 1-2 activity sheet in English and Spanish
- Standards chart
- Coloring sheets
- Video with tips for kids' oral health in English and Spanish
- And more!
Made Possible By: The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDP)