In this Teacher Self-Assessment Tool, we have taken the work of Ken Robinson, Daniel Pink, and Carol Dweck to create the following five categories for educators to consider in helping students find their passions:
- Self-awareness and agency
- Experiences and opportunities
- Creativity and nontraditional intelligence
- Purpose, values, and community
- Well-being and positive mindsets
The Self-Assessment helps teachers to reflect on their practice in each of these categories and offers suggestions for things to do. It is from my book, Tools for Teaching Conceptual Understanding.
For more resources like this self-assessment, visit: