Skip to main content
Dihydrogen Monoxide - Lethal Everyday Chemical

Dihydrogen Monoxide - Lethal Everyday Chemical

Share

Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Pinterest
Share On LinkedIn
Email
Subject Science
Grade Level Grades 6-12
License

About This Lesson

Dihydrogen Monoxide is a chemical that is available to small children without special permission. It can be lethal in small doses, and causes millions of dollars in damage to the environment and personal property each year. Be careful when dealing with this dangerous chemical.

Resources

Videos
Dihydrogen Monoxide - Lethal Everyday Chemical
Remote video URL

Reviews

Write A Review

Be the first to submit a review!

Advertisement