You Will Be Found
Inspired by the film Dear Evan Hansen, this free teaching from Universal Pictures, the Child Mind Institute, and the curriculum specialists at Young Minds Inspired, invites high school students to explore the film’s themes, including concepts of identity, empathy, inclusivity, communication, support, and hope.
The program includes:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plan
- ELA activities that encourage exploration and collaboration
- Students will gain a better understanding of identity, others’ perspectives, and acceptance, and learn skills and strategies to apply these ideas to their own lives to build supportive school communities.
Please visit the PROGRAM SITE for
- Interactive digital magazine for students
- Audio sampler featuring uplifting and inspiring songs from the film
- Song lyrics
- Curriculum standards alignment chart
- Film trailer
- And more!
Made Possible by: Universal Pictures