Learning to Take Care with Peanuts
Trying something new can be a daunting challenge for young children. With the help of the Peanuts Gang and these activities, your students can discover strategies for facing challenges as they become resilient learners.
Students will also explore how to take care of themselves, how to become active listeners, and how to be a good sport.
This program includes:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plans for grades K--6
- Activities that sharpen students' active listening skills, help instill student confidence in trying something new, and help students build the connection between teamwork and being a good sport.
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Complete Teaching Kits for grades K-2 and grades 3-6
- Learning is Everywhere video
- Curricular standards for grades K-6
- Zigazoo Activity Videos
Made Possible By: Peanuts Worldwide
More from this Contributor
Science on the Farm - Educate Students About Scientific Technologies Used in 21st Century Farming
Lesson Plan | Grades 6-8
How Dairy Cares: Teach ELA Activities on Sustainable Dairy Farming Practices
Lesson Plan | Grades 2-4
Let's Get Popping!: Discover Nutritional Information & Fun Facts About Popcorn
Lesson Plan | Grades 4-8