Rating 28 Views Updated: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 3:25pm
This lesson walks through how to add standards to your lesson:
- Upload a new lesson or edit an existing lesson and then click Save.
- You should receive message saying your lesson has been updated and you can complete it by applying standards. (If not, the categories selected may not have applicable standards – may only be for certain high school lessons). Click on the link.
- Click on Apply Standards button.
- The pre-selected list of tags for Grades and Topics are based on the categories selected when the lesson was created.
- Select the relevant standards you would like to apply to the lesson by clicking the “Add Standard” button for each desired standard.
- Once all desired standards are selected, click the Review and Save tab at the top of the list.
- Review the list of selected standards, and if satisfied, click Save Changes button.