Getting started is easy. Go to the Applied Digital Skills website and sign up to set up your first class. Check out this guide with step-by-step instructions or go directly to the lesson through this link.
This lesson uses videos to teach critical life and technology skills:
- Research information about cell phones and plans, then organize the data in Google Sheets.
- Research housing options, and write code to calculate the driving distance between two locations in a spreadsheet.
- Create and track a budget.
- Examine the costs of car loans.
- Plan a vacation within an assigned budget.
- Build knowledge by actively exploring real-world issues and problems, developing ideas and theories, and pursuing answers and solutions.
- Utilize a database, such as a spreadsheet, to collect, organize, graph, and analyze data to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making.
- Apply basic formulas (add, subtract) and advanced formulas (example: using =sumif to calculate costs).
- Differentiate between formulas with absolute and relative cell references.