This lesson can be used at the beginning of school to introduce the scientific method.
Do you wonder how scientist study and learn new things or solve the mysteries of living and non-living things? Scientist use the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. In this lesson students will learn how to use the scientific method using the experiment, Rainbow Milk.
1. Question-Pick something you are curious about or ask a question about what you would like to find out.
2. Hypothesis- Make an educated guess to answer your question.
3. Experiment- Design an experiment to test out your hypothesis.
4. Data-Look and your results and compare to your hypothesis.
5. Report- Explain your results and wether your hypothesis was correct. Write your conclusion and share.