Registration is now open for our 2020 Share My Lesson Virtual Conference for teachers, school staff, parents, and community members. Register today for free and join this community to receive updates about the conference.
Last year, we had over 22,000 registrations with educators joining us from all over the world. Join us March 24-26, 2020, as we offer 42 webinars, each worth one-hour of professional development credit that you can attend in your PJs.
- Current events and student activism webinars;
- Addressing needs, balancing equity, and building inclusive communities webinars;
- Trauma-informed practices, health and social emotional learning webinars;
- Instructional strategies across the curriculum webinars;
- Science, technology, engineering and math webinars; and
- Webinars for all school staff.
Earn Credit: Learn how you can earn professional development credit. Each session is worth an hour of continuing education credit, per your school's or district's approval. Follow along on Twitter #SMLpd and #eduPD.
Note: If you can't make a session time, register anyway, and we'll send you a link to view it on-demand after it has aired live.