Now Available On Demand, these 42 free webinars are each worth one-hour of professional development credit that you can attend in your PJs.
Register for these on-demand webinars from our 2020 Share My Lesson Virtual Conference for teachers, school staff, parents, and community members. Register today for free and join this community to hear from others who participated in the conference.
In 2019, we had over 22,000 registrations with educators joining us from all over the world and this year we ended with over 68,000 registrations. These 42 free, on-demand webinars are each worth one-hour of professional development credit that you can attend in your PJs.
Register for Webinars by: Keynotes or Topic
- Current events and student activism webinars;
- Addressing needs, balancing equity, and building inclusive communities webinars;
- Trauma-informed practices, health and social emotional learning webinars;
- Instructional strategies across the curriculum webinars;
- Science, technology, engineering and math webinars; and
- Webinars for all school staff.
Earn Credit: Learn how you can earn professional development credit. Each on-demand session is worth an hour of continuing education credit, per your school's or district's approval. Follow along on Twitter #SMLpd and #eduPD.