Overview: Compare the density of blocks that vary in mass. Volume held constant.
- Use a digital simulation to collect science data
- Use displacement to determine the volume of an object.
- Calculate density.
- Explain the relationship between mass and density.
- Model the relationship between mass and density with a diagram.
- Model the relationship between mass and density with a mathematical formula.
- Explain why all blocks tested in the simulation represent different materials.
Created by the AFT Science Cadre.
The Aeronauts Giveaway Contest:
Enter to win a one-year Amazon Prime membership.