Encourage your students to become "fact detectives" to understand how to distinguish myths, facts, and opinions with student activities in English and Spanish!
And check out the Disinformation is in the Details digital quiz and challenge your students to test their skills at identifying myths and facts!
This teacher's kit includes:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plan
- Three student activity sheets to support students' language and media literacy skills, while encouraging critical thinking, social-emotional development, and confidence
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for
- Classroom wall poster
- A bonus reproducible activity sheet
- Interactive digital quiz for students
- Family take-home letter in English and Spanish
- Spanish translation of all student activities
- Standards alignment chart
Made Possible By: got milk?