Help your students discover how frozen and refrigerated foods can be a smart, convenient, eco-friendly way to eat healthy, ensure food safety, and help our world by reducing food waste.
This program includes:
- Lesson plan/teacher's guide
- Student activities that supplement language arts and health curricula and encourage students to eat nutritional food and practice sustainable food choices
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Complete teaching kits for grades 3-5 and 6-8
- Curricular standards alignment charts
- Fun videos:"Can I Freeze Milk?", "Can I Freeze Eggs?", and "Can I Freeze Cheese?"
- Myths & Facts About Frozen Food infographic
- And more!
Made Possible By: National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association