Human impact on nature: Energetics
Attribution Non-commercial NoDerivative
This lesson contains 3D models. Some of them are available after a free registration to the Lifeliqe app.
NGSS and CCSS aligned.
In this lesson, students will learn about the impact of human activities on nature, focussing on the energetics.
The principal learning objectives are:
• Find out how humans impact nature and the climate.
• Understand the mechanisms causing this impact.
• Identify the causes of adverse human influence on nature and the climate.
• Become familiar with the current status of the problem.
• Try to propose solutions leading to an improved situation.