Inspired by Prehistoric Planet 2, NEW STEM resources challenge students in grades 1-6 to use core learning skills as they explore the rulers of the Cretaceous period. They use math skills to calculate the size of Tarchia, decoding skills to uncover facts about ankylosaurids, and more!
Complete Teaching Kit for grades 1-2 and 3-6 includes:
- Teacher's guide and reproducible 4 student activity sheets for grades 1-6 (2 for grades 1-2 and 2 for grades 3-6)
- Prehistoric Planet 2 episode guide
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Digital Quiz — Journey to the Cretaceous Period
- Complete teaching kit and episode guide for Prehistoric Planet (season 1)
- Educational standards
- Prehistoric Planet trailer
- And more!
Made Possible By: Apple TV+