Join Snoopy as he prepares for his new role as the official Zero Gravity Indicator (ZGI) on NASA's Artemis I mission!
Your students can learn more about the exciting Artemis missions, the significance of the Zero Gravity Indicator, and the new technology that is making further space exploration possible.
This program includes:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plans for K-2 and 3-6
- Student activity sheets with extension activities the whole family can enjoy
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Curricular standards charts
- Video Q&A with a NASA astronaut
- More NASA videos and resources
Made Possible By: Peanuts Worldwide