On Our Sleeves seeks to engage children and families in recognizing and processing emotions as an important practice in mental health.
This program includes;
- Teacher's guide/lesson plans
- Emotional Empowerment SEL activities that are designed to help students learn the connection between emotions, feelings, and moods, and practice strategies for recognizing and regulating emotions.
- Classroom poster
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Reproducible take-home letter for families
- Downloadable Mental Health Ambassador Certificate of Completion for Students
- Curricular standards alignment
- And more!
Made Possible By: Nationwide Children's Hospital