Have you and your students ever wondered if there is life on other planets? In season 2 of Snoopy in Space, Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang set out to find the answer.
These free activities developed for students in grades K-2 and 3-6 help students to explore the thrilling work NASA astrobiologists are doing as they search for life in our solar system and beyond.
Complete kits for grades K-2 and 3-6 include:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plan
- Three reproducible student activity sheets
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Curricular standards charts for K-2 and 3-6
- Additional resources from NASA
- A link for more Peanuts Gang programs
Made Possible By: Peanuts Worldwide