Getting started is easy. Go to the Applied Digital Skills website and sign up to set up your first class. Check out this guide with step-by-step instructions or go directly to the lesson through this link.
This lesson uses videos to teach critical life and technology skills:
- Introduction to Use Google Sheets to Organize a Group Project
- Build Your Task List
- Create and Format Column Headers
- Put Tasks in Sequence, Set Deadlines, and Add Notes
- Use Data Validation to Set Status and Task Owners
- Use Google Sheets to Organize a Group Project: Wrap-Up
- Extension: Add Links to Resources
- Extension: Use Conditional Formatting to Show Task Status
- Extension: Check Off Completed Tasks
- Extension: Invite Group Members to a Meeting
- Extension: Ask for Feedback and Implement
- Extension: Filter Tasks by Owner
- Organize and track deadlines.
- Delegate and manage tasks for a group.
- Prioritize tasks and determine sequence of events.
- Freezing rows
- Data validation
- Conditional formatting
- Wrapping text
- Link to websites