Getting started is easy. Go to the Applied Digital Skills website and sign up to set up your first class. Check out this guide with step-by-step instructions or go directly to the lesson through this link.
This lesson uses videos to teach critical life and technology skills:
- Introduction to Research and Organize Information about Colleges in Google Sheets
- Build Your Spreadsheet
- Research your Colleges
- Research and Organize College Information Wrap-Up
- Create artifacts, or computational projects with practical, personal, and /or social intent.
- Demonstrate confidence and self-direction by making independent choices in the selection of resources and information.
- Employ research strategies to locate all possible sources.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the spreadsheet as a tool to record, organize, and graph information.
- Enter/edit data in spreadsheets.
- Identify and explain terms and concepts related to spreadsheets (cell, column, row, values, labels, chart/graph
- Extension 1: Research and Sort Important College Deadlines
- Extension 2: Add a New Sheet for Application Requirements
- Extension 3: Create a Filter by Degree Type
- Extension 4: Clarify Information by Splitting Text to Columns
- Extension 5. Keep Track of College Applications with Data Validation
- Extension 6: Share Your College Spreadsheet with Other