Build students' empathy and social-emotional learning with engaging activities inspired by Jason Reynolds' new action-packed illustrated novel, Stuntboy, in the Meantime.
This classroom kit includes:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plan
- 3 student activity sheets that support literacy and story writing and help students understand their feelings and provide tips to help them handle their emotions
Please visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Classroom wall poster
- PDF excerpt from Stuntboy, in the Meantime to use with Activity 1
- Standards alignment chart
- Stuntboy, in the Meantime writing activity booklet
- Stuntboy, in the Meantime reading group guide
Made Possible By: Simon & Schuster Children's Books
Consider this resource for your summer reading lists! Learn more about summer reading here.