Check Out What’s Chilling! teaches students in grades 3-5 and 6-8 how to be savvy shoppers when it comes to meal planning and food waste, and how frozen and refrigerated foods are good sources of quality, nutritious meals.
Teacher's Kits for Grades 3-5 and 6-8 include:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plans
- Student activity sheets: Healthy Meal, Healthy Budget and Grocery Scavenger Hunt
- Parent/caregiver take-home letter to extend the learning to the home
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Spanish versions of the activity sheets and parent/caregiver letter
- Standards alignment chart
- More lessons/activities (Think Cool and No Waste for Food Waste teaching kits)
- "How To" Videos
- Feedback form
- And more!
Made Possible By: National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association