Why make Share My Lesson your one-stop destination for this school year? Here are 10 ways we can help make your teaching life a bit easier:
1. Get support in our online network, no matter how you help children succeed. Share My Lesson members include teachers and classroom aides, paraprofessionals, school support staff, preschool/daycare educators, afterschool providers, parents and community members.
2. Stay up to date on resources specifically picked to meet your school and district initiatives.
3. Find new ideas and strategies in our curated collections of our very best content, like bullying prevention, special education, classroom management, mental health, integrating social-emotional learning and supporting new teachers.
4. New this year: Update your profile to access personalization features so you can get content recommendations matched to your grade and subject areas of interest.
5. New this year: Showcase your public profile by selecting local and professional affiliations, follow content contributors, and get notifications when others follow you or rate and review your resources.
6. Search for standards-aligned lesson plans by state and national standards.
8. Get quick tips and inspiration in our educator-written blogs. New blogs are posted each week.
9. Log in and upload lessons and resources to share with your peers online. It’s a great way to show your expertise and get feedback from your colleagues.
Have suggestions on new content or features you’d like to see on Share My Lesson? Comment below.