Take your students on a collaborative storytelling adventure that will reinforce language arts, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills as they explore fantastic realms, undertake challenging quests, and weigh daring choices in a world brought to life by their own imaginations.
Students and teachers do not need prior knowledge of D&D to set out on this learning adventure. They just need imagination and a collaborative spirit!
Complete Kits for grades 4-6 and 6-8 include:
- Teacher's guide/lesson plan
- Five student activity sheets
- Game overview
- Character overview
Visit the PROGRAM SITE for:
- Digital interactive student magazine — students learn about the Dungeon Master's role in the game and more about some of the real-life wizards who conjure new worlds of adventure for D&D players across the globe
- A link for teachers to sign up to reserve an "Afterschool D&D kit" to start a Dungeons & Dragons club at your school or library
- Downloadable Dungeons & Dragons coloring pages
- Video resources - How to Play Dungeons & Dragons
- And much more!
Made Possible By: Wizards of the Coast