Getting started is easy. Go to the Applied Digital Skills website and sign up to set up your first class. Check out this guide with step-by-step instructions or go directly to the lesson through this link.
This lesson uses videos to teach critical life and technology skills:
- Introduction to Create Quizzes in Google Forms
- Choose a Topic and Build a Quiz
- Create Multiple-Choice Quiz Questions
- Add More Question Types and Preview Your Quiz
- Assign Point Values and Make an Answer Key
- Take and Share Your Quiz
- Create Quizzes in Google Forms Wrap-Up
- Extension 1: Change Settings to Customize Your Quiz
- Extension 2: Create Paragraph and Short Answer Questions
- Extension 3: Add a Theme
- Extension 4: Add Images to Your Quiz Questions
- Extension 5: Analyze Quiz Data
- Extension 6: Get Email Alerts and Download Quiz Responses in a Spreadsheet
- Know how to create a quiz that is fair and tests for knowledge on a specific topic.
- Understand how creating quizzes can be an interactive study aid for themselves or their classmates.
- Students should know what material to include in a quiz.
- Create a form
- Use the quiz setting
- Add and delete questions
- Add and delete answers
- Change point values of questions
- Add title and description, images, and sections
- Format and use themes
- Share the quiz for others to take
- Review and analyze responses