In this lesson, students brainstorm and select narrative elements for an If-Then Adventure Story. They then create the story in Google Slides with the use of online digital tools and create tables to appropriately organize and communicate information, add images, graphics and other media to a presentation.
Getting started is easy. Go to the Applied Digital Skills website and sign up to set up your first class. Check out this guide with step-by-step instructions or go directly to the lesson through this link.
- In groups, students brainstorm and select narrative elements for an If/Then Adventure Story.
- In groups, students create an If/Then Adventure Story in Google Slides.
- Collaborate with others to create computational artifacts.
- Effectively make decisions in groups.
- Create artifacts, or computational projects with practical, personal, and /or social intent.
- Collaborate synchronously and asynchronously through online digital tools (e.g., not necessarily in the same time and place).
- Create tables to appropriately organize and communicate information.
- Create, edit, and format text on a slide.
- Add images, graphics, and other media to a presentation.