Getting started is easy. Go to the Applied Digital Skills website and sign up to set up your first class. Check out this guide with step-by-step instructions or go directly to the lesson through this link.
This lesson uses videos to teach critical life and technology skills:
- Choose a location and set up a spreadsheet to organize information for an area guide.
- Use filters, sorting, and a custom ratings scale to present information about an area in different ways.
- Write a program to create a side panel that shows an image when a spreadsheet cell and a custom menu are clicked.
- Reuse the structured data about the area to make a customized map.
- Understand and apply spreadsheet design for a variety of purposes.
- Break down data, processes, or problems into smaller, manageable parts.
- Organize and manipulate data: sort, filter, find, add, delete, and number formatting.
- Represent data using context-appropriate charts and graphs.
- Write a program to automate a task.